Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Projects

Now that we have started a new year, I wanted to post some of my completed projects from 2011. I have been working on my dining room for a long while in bits and pieces. One of the projects I did for the dining room was recovering my chairs. I love how easy this is.


Here is the before:








My kitty, Chelsea, wanted to be a model. You will find her in each picture.



I had these chairs in different rooms before hence the two different fabric choices. I loved these but when we had two dining chairs break, we had to pull these instead of forking out money for new chairs.




Here is the after:














I love the pattern. What I love about this fabric is it is indoor/outdoor fabric, so it is more sturdy. I thought this type of fabric would be great with a toddler eating at our table.



My next post will be the tranformation of my china cabinet.



What projects are you planning on for 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Love! I need to change the fabric on my chairs. Been on there 7 years. It is time even though I love the fabric.

    Yours looks a lot like your blog wallpaper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - I just saw this. Thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete